17) Activate Services for User Interface Display
The monitoring options in SAP NFE gives you the ability to tracking the status of NF-es, batches, Service Status and etc, via communication process between NFE application and SEFAZ system. You can also use the monitors to, in case of errors, troubleshooting, resending and rechecking of NF-es, batches, events and etc.
To activate the monitors (and that has to be done at the client level), go to SICF, Select Service Name XNFE and hit enter. Use the navigation tree for the Virtual Hosts/Services : default_host > sap > bc > webdynpro > xnfe
You will have to activate (by right clicking and selecting Activate) the following monitors to NFe Outbound:
18) NFe Outbound Roles and Authorization
SAP NFE contains the following roles with their relevant authorization objects.
This role does not contain authorizations and is therefore only meant to create and set up the user menu for the NFE Outbound Monitors. You can copy this role to adjust the user menu according to your requirements. This role can be combined with other roles in a composite role.
This role is intended for the NFE Administrator. It does not contain authorizations and is therefore only meant to create and set up the user menu. You can copy this role to adjust the user menu according to your requirements. This role can be combined with other roles in a composite role.
19) NFe Jobs
You will have to schedule the jobs below. You can do that using SM37:
- /XNFE/NFE_BATCH_PROCESS for sending batches and batch requests
- /XNFE/NFE_B2B_SEND for sending authorized NF-es to the Business Partners
- /XNFE/NFE_SKIP_SEND for sending skip requests
- /XNFE/NFE_CONTINUE_PROCESS for repeating the status update to ERP in case of technical problems
- /XNFE/NFE_CHECK_SRV_STATUS for checking the Web Service availability of SEFAZ, SCAN and SVC
- /XNFE/EVENT_BATCH_SEND for sending Events (cancellation and correction letter)
- /XNFE/GET_ACKNOWLEDGMENT for processing negative acknowledgements from PI
I am ending here the overview on NFe Outbound configuration. As I mentioned in the 1st part of this posts, the intention is to give you a general idea and to show the steps that you have to follow to have you SAP NFe (SAP GRC) communicating with SEFAZ Authority systems. Neither PI/XI or ERP Settings are described in those posts.
Don’t forget to check all the OSS Notes and reference documents that I mentioned here: Outbound / NFe 10.0 / NFe GRC – Part 1
And yes, be prepared to many issues. NFe is not like vanilla ice cream… you will have to work also on BAdI enhancements to the XML and DANFE Printing, but that’s is whole another subject…
Leave a comment if you have any question.