For this post I will assume you know what Data Archiving is because I don’t feel comfortable in explain it 🙂
SAP provide tools for data archiving of Nota Fiscal, and the strategy of archiving changes from company to company. You must have the documents “available” for 5 years. You still can archive documents that are not older than 5 year and still have it available.
Archived data is only removed from the database but not from the application component itself, therefore the data still be available to Read access to a single data object, such as a single nota fiscal, Analysis of an archived file in sequential read and to Reload back into the database (not possible for all archiving objects).
Archiving NFe on SAP will allow to archive also all the additional data assigned to the Nota Fiscal (such as events and history).
They are archived using archiving object J_1BNF in the ECC instance and /XNFE/ in the GRC instance, used for archiving the data in the following tables:
- J_1BNFCPD: Nota Fiscal One-Time Accounts
- J_1BNFDOC: Nota Fiscal Header
- J_1BNFFTX: Nota Fiscal Header Message
- J_1BNFLIN: Nota Fiscal Line Items
- J_1BNFNAD: Nota Fiscal Partners
- J_1BNFREF: Nota Fiscal Reference to Header Message
- J_1BNFSTX: Nota Fiscal Tax Per Item
- J_1BNFE_ACTIVE: Electronic Nota Fiscal: Actual Status
- J_1BNFE_HISTORY: Electronic Nota Fiscal – History
- J_1BNFE_INVALID: Electronic Nota Fiscal: Invalid Status Actions
- J_1BNFE_EVENT; NF-e Events Table
- J_1BNFE_CCE: NF-e CCe Table
- J_1BNFIMPORT_DI: Nota Fiscal Data for Import Documents
- J_1BNFIMPORT_ADI: Nota Fiscal Data for Additions to Import Documents
- J_1BCTE_D_DOCREF: Reference to the NF-e being transported
- J_1BCTE_D_RES: Information about resource
- J_1BNFTRANSVOL: Transported Volumes
- J_1BNFTRAILER: Trailer Information
- J_1BNFTRADENOTES: Dynpro fields for Nota Fiscal header – Trade Notes
- J_1BNFADD_INFO: Free Usage Fields for Additional Information
- J_1BNFREFPROC: Additional Information: Referenced Processes
- J_1BNFSUGARSUPPL: Daily Supply of Sugarcane
- J_1BNFSUGARDEDUC: Taxes and Contributions on Sugarcane
- J_1BNFVEHICLE: Nota Fiscal: Vehicle Details
- J_1BNFPHARMACEUT: Medicines and Pharmaceutical Raw Material
- J_1BNFFUEL: Nota Fiscal: Fuel Details
To proceed with the Archiving, you should access the SAP Easy Access menu and select: Tools Administration Data Archiving. Enter the object name J_1BNF.
Then from there, you can archive, delete, and reload fiscal documents.
|Objects in NFE||Archiving Object||Monitor|
|NF-e Outbound for Layout 2.00||/XNFE/NFE||NF-e 2.00: Monitor for Archived Outbound NF-es|
|NF-e Outbound for Layout 3.10+||/XNFE/ONFE||Monitor for Archived Outbound NF-es|
|NF-e Batch for Layout 2.00||/XNFE/BAT||Display via archiving transactions|
|NF-e Batch for Layout 3.10+||/XNFE/BATC||Display via archiving transactions|
|NF-e Inbound||/XNFE/INNF||NF-e Fiscal Workplace for archived NF-es|
|CT-e Outbound||/XNFE/CTE||CT-e Monitor for archived CT-es|
|CT-e Batch||/XNFE/BATC||Display via archiving transactions|
|CT-e Inbound||/XNFE/INCT||CT-e Fiscal Workplace for archived CT-es|
|Event Batch||/XNFE/BATC||Display via archiving transactions|
|MDF-e Outbound||/XNFE/MDFE||Monitor for Archived Outbound MDF-es|
|MDF-e Batch||/XNFE/BATC||Display via archiving transactions|
Events do not have an own archiving object. They are archived together with the corresponding main object (NF-e/CT-e/MDF-e). The used archiving class is /XNFE/EVENT.