Be aware that SAP released the OSS Note with the changes to the SPED EFD (Fiscal) Layout 11, Contributor Guide Layout 2.0.19.
This includes several changes in the layout, including in the new Block K, such as (but not limited to):
- Possibility to report registers K210, K215, K260, K265, K270, K275, K280;
- C176 register: addition of new fields.
- 0200 register: addition of the CEST field.
- C113 register: addition and mapping of the CHV_DOCe field.
- E113 register: addition of the CHV_DOCe field.
- E240 register: addition of the CHV_DOCe field.
- 1210 register: addition of the CHV_DOCe field.
- 1923 register: addition of the CHV_DOCe field.
- E310 register: addition of new fields and reorder of existing fields.
The new Layout is due on January 1st, 2017.
The OSS Note is: 2351606 – SPED-EFD: New Layout 2.0.19
Find here more details regard the new layout (in Portuguese, sorry…) in this post on SCN: Bloco K e outras alterações da EFD – Ato COTEPE/ICMS No. 7 de 13/05/2016
Check here to know more about the Block K (in English): SPED Block K – Guess what? Delayed again – January 2017